Home & Contents Insurance

We can arrange insurance for a wide range of your valuable possessions and protect you against certain liabilities.

Home Insurance

Home is where the heart is. Protect your house and the assets in it.

Home insurance covers you for losses to the house structure itself.

The damage covered by house insurance is most commonly due to fire, landslips, flooding or earthquake. You might believe the chance of something like this happening may be small where you live, but recent events show that no place in New Zealand is immune to natural disaster losses. Over recent years, our country has seen earthquakes, slips, floods, snowstorms and tornados. When any of these disasters strike, your potential losses are massive.

Calculate - For more info about working out your sum insured, including an online calculator. - See more at: http://

Contents Insurance

Whether your home is full of gadgets, trinkets or even turn of the century furniture, get your treasured belongings covered with
contents insurance cover. You can choose from comprehensive cover to basic cover, even if you are a tenant or a landlord.

Landlords protection

Is your valuable rental property adequately covered against Malicious Damage or Theft by tenants, or loss of rent?

Motor Vehicle Insurance

If you own a car, it is in your best interest to have some type of auto insurance cover. When a car accident occurs, people may be injured and vehicles (or other property) may be damaged. Your motor vehicle can be insured on a Fully Comprehensive basis, or limited to Third Party Fire and Theft, or Third Party only cover if you wish.

Calculate – For more see The independent, free online Cordell Calculator Click here or Need2Know Click here